cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigation Monitor does not appear in Mitigation Controls section

Former Member
0 Kudos

In GRC RAR in the u201CMitigationu201D tab, I added a new Mitigation Monitor in the u201CAdministratorsu201D section and a new Mitigating Control. When I try to add the new monitor in the u201CMonitorsu201D tab within the u201CMitigation Controlsu201D section, the new monitor does not appear as an option. Iu2019m pretty sure I have every bit of authorization possible, so I donu2019t think this is an auth issue. I do not have any users assigned to the new mitigation control, so that isnu2019t the problem either.Is there a trick to getting my new monitor to show up? Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You also are required to first add the users to a Business Unit: Mitigation - Business Units - Search

Edit the business unit associated with the Mitigating control that you created and add the users.

Go back to the mitigating control and you should not see the users that you associated with the Business Unit.

-J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you soooooo much! I've spent so many hours/days/weeks researching to figure that out. That was exactly the problem. Thanks again!

Answers (0)