Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI "MB_MIGO_BADI" in Excise Upload

Simha_
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I'm using BADI <b>MB_MIGO_BADI</b> to upload the excise details. But my BADI doesn't contain any excise details as input or changing parameters in any one of the implementaions. i have to upload the J_1IPART1 table.

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

SImha.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i would suggest is, Debug the transaction to find out where the excise data is stored in the transaction before update ( most probobaly in a internal table ).

Try accessing the internal table with field symbol

<FS> type table of J_1IPART1

Assign (Main program)ITAB to <FS>.

DO check and let us know.

With regards,

Sharath.

0 Kudos

Hi,

But I want to pass some fields in oredr to determine the excise, then only i have to upload the J_1IPART1 table.

But how could i pass the input values to the <FS>.

Can anybody tell me which implementation i have to use??

Can u be a bit clear on this?

Regards,

Simha.

Message was edited by: Narasimha Rao Bandla

0 Kudos

Try the below :

Execute transaction SE24.Enter the class CL_EXITHANDLER.Put a breakpoint in the method GET_INSTANCE at line no 25 which.Now execute the excise transaction.The field EXIT_NAME in the above method in which the breakpoint is put will provide you the BADI's that get called.Collect all these BADI names.Now go through each one and find the one which is most suitable for your requirment.I am sure you will find the right one as MB_MIGO_BADI doesnt seem to have the data that you need.

Cheers

Nishanth