cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rush orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are creating rush order with immediate delivery, in the first time( at the time of creating VA01) after saving the sales order system creating immediate delivery(autimatically) but in the change mode(VA02) if we add any new line item for that system not creating immediate delivery.

For the rush orders systme will not create immediate delivery in the in the change mode Va02?

Please advice.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear YS Rao,

The immediate delivery has been assigned at the sale document level(VOV8).

Hence, when ever you create the sale order, the system will immediately create a delivery for the same.

But, in the change mode if you add new items, as the order is already referenced, and delviery has been created, it will not create a delivery. As friend's suggested, we do need to create manual delivery for the newly added items/ create new rush order.

If you want to create immediate delivery for the newly added items, you should prefer user exit, take the help from ABAPer for the same.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear YC Rao,

I think system does not create immediate delivery document in VA02

In that case, I think you will have to manually create delivery document.

But my advice is why to change existing sales order.....instead create new sales order as it will create delivery document immediately.

if you get any other solution please share with us

regards,

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Rao,

Immediate delivery function assigned at sales document level. Since you had already created once the document type for that instance immediate delivery is performed. If you want to manually add the items in change mode for the same order, how would the system know to create delivery immediately?

According to the system, immediate delivery action has already been performed at the time of creation.

As suggested try to create new sales order (Rush order) this will perform immediate delivery OR still if you want to add a material to the existing rush order, delivery has to be created manually for the materials which added.

you come with a different solution please share.

Thanks.