Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit or BAdi in IK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In IK11 TX. After providing Measuring point then in the second screen

Our requirement is to make the field Counter reading ( RIMR0-CNTRC)

as display only can it be done ?

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see the below exits available for IK11

next go to t-code SMOD and enter the exit name and see the componets..

Exit name Short text

IMRC0001 MeasPoint/MeasDoc: Exit before update (after COMMIT WORK)

IMRC0002 MeasPoint: Menu exit for customer-specific function

IMRC0003 MeasDoc: Menu exit for customer-specific function

IMRC0004 Measure.doc.:Exit according to stndrd checks for new mes.doc

IMRC0005 Measure point: Exit in AUTHORITY_CHECK_IMPT

Prabhudas

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu

I checked all of those and none of them are working any other way to do it ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

all are menu exits..

if you want make field display only then you need screen exit..

i think for this you need get the Object key from basis people or check and setting can be done in SPRO..

Prabhudas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are the BADIs for IK11,please check

IMRC_CHANGE_CHECK Logbook changes due to measurement document changes

IMRC_REF_POINT_BADI Activates the Functionality of Reference Measuring Points

IMRC_STATUS_CHECK Check Change Permission in the Context of the Logbook

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Papps,

check if the the field exists in OMIRC tcode in config .. or then prefer SHD0 transaction variant .. enter tcode ik11, transaction variant ZIK11 and press crate this takes to IK11 screen here enter some measuring point and press enter and this pops up screen variant of IK11 and press continue and this takes to inside screen and here press enter and this pops up screen variant of inside screen ... here u can find the counter reading field and mark as output field ..and click exit and save and finallys save as local object ..chk this

regrds

pushpa

0 Kudos

Hi Pushpa By this Method Also am unable to find the required field here that particular field is not present

am not sure whats the problem in this case and how to achieve the requirement can you suggest ....

0 Kudos

hi papps,

try doing it with SHD0 Tcode .. i was able to make the field display using SHD0

regrds

pushpa

0 Kudos

Hi Pushpa Thanks for Your reply ...

yes by doing in your way its possible to do this but if we once do this then if user is executing from the SHD0 TX then only its working means field is appearing Display only but if user is providing IK11 TX then its Not Working ..

by the way we don't have authorization to use the TX in our project server I tested it in one of the sand box So is there any standard way how can we make it Display only even if user is Pressing IK11 TX and coming to this screen ????

The general procedure is to do with any screen exits but here I cant find any which is meet my requirement

so what else Can I do it by Creating own Enhancement Spot or something I don't have Idea about this ...

0 Kudos

hi,

if you have create the variants then in SHD0 screen in standard variants tab you would find two tabs variants groups,standar variants select the transaction variant u have created and right side u can find activate button and deactivate button .. using this u can activate and using variants groups you can add this to user group and for transporting this u need to save the transaction variants in separate package instead of saving in local object . Thus in this way u can transport ..and need to activate this manually in testing and production clients also ... we have done this successfully in our project ..

plz get the access of shdo tcode from ur client

regrds

pushpa

0 Kudos

Hi Puspa,

How r u, I am facing problem in SHD0, i M new to ABAP, so pl. help me. I m working on MD04 TCODE. I have to block from changes the Component screen. Pl. help me how I change the settings in Steps & also want to know how the Tcode MD04 responde after changes in SHd0.

Pl. help.

regards

Vikas