cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transmission medium "8: Special function"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have got an situation. I have made changes in customization for an output type of a billing document and kept transmission medium as 8: Special Function. And this output type is supposed to trigger PDF copy of invoice in a particular server. But this output is in red status in billing document. And it seems that the output is not triggered at all.

Please guide what changes am I supposed to make for this to trigger successfully.

Thanks,

Chetan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan, you've mentioned that the output is in red status which means it was triggered, but failed. Highlight the line and check Processing log for detailed information. In case there's no log go to V/40 and untick Do not write log for your output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Output is triggered but system is saying incorrectly processed in red status.

In processing log, red status explains ; "System message from work area does not exist".

No idea what is causing this error.

Please throw some light if you any idea.

Thanks, Chetan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chetan,

"Output is not triggered at all"

It means there could be improper assinment.

Kindly make sure that output type is properly assigned to output determination procedure and that procedure is assigned to correspondig billing type.

Also,

Check output type has access sequence which in turn will have condition table assigned to it.

I think this will solve you purpose

regards,

sagar