SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Step Pricing in ISR Transaction steps and Configuration steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Retail Experts,

Can any of you send me the steps required to configure 2 step pricing and steps of transactions to be done for running in 2 step pricing sceanrio.

Regards

Bobby

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales Org : Z100

Dist Channel : D1 (retail), D2 (wholesale)

Step 1 : Extend the store to the Wholesale Sales Area. Extend the Customer view of the Store to the Wholesale Distribution channel.

Step 2 : Assign supplying DC to the Store.

Step 3 : Logistic General  Retail Pricing  Sales Price Calculation  Maintain Pricing Type. Assign a Pricing Procedure for retail. This pricing procedure will be used to calculate Retail Price at DC and Store.

Step 4 : Logistic General  Retail Pricing  Sales Price Calculation  Assign Pricing Type/Reference Site to Organizational Level. Make Entries for both Wholesale & Retail Distribution chains

Step 5: Logistic General  Retail Pricing  Sales Price Calculation  Maintain Purchase Price Determination Sequence

Step 6 : Logistic General  Retail Pricing  Sales Price Calculation  Maintain Sales Price Determination Sequence

Step 7 : Logistic General  Retail Pricing  Sales Price Calculation  Define List Variant and Assign Items. Defines the layout of Transaction VKP5

Step 8 : Logistic General  Retail Pricing  Sales Price Calculation  Control Data for Pricing Table and Data Backup. This defines in which field the data is transferred after calculation from the calculation schema.

Step 9 : Sales & Distribution  Basic Functions  Pricing  Pricing Control  Define & Assign Pricing Procedure

0 Kudos

Hi Kanica,

Thanx for sending information, I am familiar with 1 Step, 2 Step confuses me, couple of questions:

1. What price is calculated first, is it between DC and Vendor, if 100 usd is purchase price, from external vendor , it calculates Sales price which is transfer price.

What is the standard pricing procedure which calculates Sales Price at DC, Is it WWS001 or something else.

2. In the second step , is the purchase price which is transfer price from DC, plus mark up and sales price, at which stores sells to store, then what us Standard pricing procedure , here is VKP001 or something else, because the Transfer price of DC, should go an reside as Purchase price in the VKP001 pricing procedure and then mark up and then sales price.

3. What would be Purcahse price determination type,its sequence and sales price determination type and its sequence.

5. Wholesales mentioned in your mail is confusing me, am I correct saying wholesale , here you are mentioning to DC distribution Chain.

Regards

Bob

0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Yes, whosale in my terms means DC distribution chain.

Now 2 step pricing invloves 4 pricing schemes.

Retail Distribution chain :

RVA001 ( for DC transfer prics)

WWS001 ( For Retail sales price at store )

DC distrubution chain

RMISRO ( Landed cost at DC )

WWS001 ( Retail sales Price at DC )

0 Kudos

2 step price calculation is part of the SAP for Retail standard course IRT320 and is covered with several exercises. Please attend this class in order to understand the set up.