cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material master _ query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Material Master: while creating the Material master for a material if i've selected the material as taxable or exciseable in the sales org 1 tab is it possible to change while creating sales order tat the material is non taxable

Division: also while creating a material in the material master i've selected sales area as IS01 10 10, with division as 10(common) but i've maintained the division as 00 for my all stock transfer order so how it is possible if the material is maintained in the division 10 in the material master and i'm doing a stock transfer order taking division as 00

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your querry

Material Master: while creating the Material master for a material if i've selected the material as taxable or exciseable in the sales org 1 tab is it possible to change while creating sales order tat the material is non taxable

Yes, it is possible, if you have maintained the option for material tax Classification as No Tax in OVK4, and so the Condition records are maintained accordingly in VK11, then by changing the Tax Classification accordingly in sales Order Line Item--> Billing Document Tab, you may achieve the desired result.

Division: also while creating a material in the material master i've selected sales area as IS01 10 10, with division as 10(common) but i've maintained the division as 00 for my all stock transfer order so how it is possible if the material is maintained in the division 10 in the material master and i'm doing a stock transfer order taking division as 00

Go ahead, there would be no issue.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VK12,Enter your condition type.

Enter.

Change the tax to 0% from the existing value.

Save.

Now goto VA02,Enter your order number.Goto item conditions.Click on update and select option B.Click on that one.This for already created orders.

For newly creating ones it will be updated automatically to 0%.Else you can tax exempt in material master in MM02 and then create a new order.

Goto MM02,Enter the material number.Select the Basic data tab.

In this under general tab maintain the required value for the field division.In your case change it from 10 to 00.

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.