cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration process - Equipment Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing calibration for Equipments, if the results for the Equipment gets rejects and UD also gets rejected.

Here at the time of Result recording the valuation is coming as Cannot be used.

In UD when it is rejected a new window is coming, but with blank, normally it should be displaying Tech Object number and status as Cannot be used with a Red traffic light, and after saving UD as rejected the system status of the Equipment must be changed to deactivation or some other where no one cannot create any notification or order for that Equipment.

Can any one help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I am new to QM module & just want to check if you find any solution on above issue?

I am having same scenario... in which I am rejecting UD with decision-Cannot be Used (03) and by having FM-QFOA_OBJECT_STATUS_SET set in follow-up actions, system is updating equipment status as NPRT (PRT not ready for use).

But even after having NPRT status in equipment, I am able to create further PM orders & rest processing, without any issue.

How can we put some restriction so that system should not create PM order if status is NPRT?

Also just want to know, what is the process after rejecting UD for a calibration order in SAP ??

Like do we need to create some new order to get it processed/replaced internally or externally, by vendor..

Waiting for reply..

Thanks.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

Please answer my question of whether this was working ealier and now it is not working. if it was working was in any other client or the same client

The setting you said is not required for the functioning of the same.

if possible send me the screen shot of all the transaction you ar doing withid from my bussiness card

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gajesh,

This functionaltiy is not working at all since begining in any of the clients...

The setting you said is not required for the functioning of the same.

I guess, the FM I mentioned above may infulence the status of the equipment.

But the FM QFOA_ORDER_TECHNICAL_COMPLETE is working correctly, when ever the UD is made the Order get TECO automatically.

Any ways I'll send you the screen shots to your id now.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I got some way for this problem after a long R&D on this.

The system allows this functionality when PRT view is activated and PRT related data is mentioned.

The Equipment must be installed only at Functional Location, if it is installaled at Superior Equipment then it gives error message saying that PRT cannot be locked.

With this functionality, system only chages the status to PRT not eady, but there is no infulence on the transactions with this status to the euipment.

If still that funcionality is required, we need to use relative user exit.

But I am still not convienced why it is not working while it is installed in superior equipment.

And also I'm not clear, what is the use of this functional module in SPRO QFOA_OBJECT_STATUS_SET

If any one has got any clue please post.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

let me know

1) Was the technical object followup was coming earlier and it has stoppen now or is it not at all coming.

is it that you are doing in seperate client. please brief

Also just check

Maintain for follow up action in config SPRO>QM>config> Quality Inspection> Inspection Lot Completion> Define Follow-Up Actions> QM-PM> QFOA_ORDER_TECHNICAL_COMPLETE> after posting tick & sync updat tick. ( not sure this will have much effect)

this is working for me

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gajesh,

I could find a mistake there in the above said IMG path.

There is another Function Module QFOA_OBJECT_STATUS_SET, for this the check boxes after posting and Sync update were not checked, I have activated that, after that I have created the whole cycle new. But still there is no improvement.

Can you have a look at that in your system.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

Just checking

Are you rejecting the inspection point valuation while saving the RR

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear Praveen

have you maintained follow up action in the selected sets for usage decision for inspection type 14

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanx for your reply,

I have maintained the followup action QM_PM in QS51 T code for UD 14.

Regards,

Praveen.