Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc with error message when coming from middleware but not in we19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am facing a very strange issue !

I have a Z - Idoc type and corresponding inbound function module for creating schedule lines i.e. doing something what me38 does.

When my middleware i.e. Mercator Websphere is sending the idocs, they fail with the error message in the status record as

Field EKET-MENGE (19) does not exist in the screen SAPMM06E 1117.

But when I try processing the same idoc using we19, the scheduling lines are created and the schedule agreement is changed.

Is there any difference between we19 and when idocs come from the middleware ?

Points would be rewareded if useful answers received.

Regards

Shubhankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i think that the problem is with your BDC. there is an option to use standard size in BDC. I think your table control falls short of 19 rows in your program. Please see the thread below and incorporate the same changes in your BDC. I think u might need to record the BDC again.

DATA OPT TYPE CTU_PARAMS.

OPT-DEFSIZE = 'X'.

CALL TRANSACTION 'FB01' USING ITAB OPTIONS FROM OPT.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i think that the problem is with your BDC. there is an option to use standard size in BDC. I think your table control falls short of 19 rows in your program. Please see the thread below and incorporate the same changes in your BDC. I think u might need to record the BDC again.

DATA OPT TYPE CTU_PARAMS.

OPT-DEFSIZE = 'X'.

CALL TRANSACTION 'FB01' USING ITAB OPTIONS FROM OPT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is now resolved !

I recorded my BDC again .. This problem occurs in bdc fields which have subscripts.