Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problems installation Full Java SP16 -version April.11

Hi,

the last three days I tried to install the current download version (SP16,April.11). In Phase 6 (installing max db) I got the same problems as described from Ralph Nagel in this forum. I modified control.xml (line context.set("SDB_VERSION","75") to set the DB Version to 7.5. Some steps later, trying to set the max db Parameters was the next error (e.g. LOG_MODE). Maybe parametername changed in 7.6? Also the creation of log volume and data volume didn't run. Created it manually. Restarted sapinst now it stopped with:

TRACE [iaxxcwalker.cpp:296]

CDomWalker::processStep()

Executing installation step J2EE_SystemCopy_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|WebAS|640|0|J2EE_SystemCopy|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|J2EE_EngineEnterpriseDialogs|ind|ind|ind|WebAS|630|0|J2EE_Engine|ind|ind|ind|J2EE_Engine|630|0|J2EE_Engine_DB_INSTALL|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|J2EE_Engine_SAPDB_Webtools|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|sapdb_start_webdbm

TRACE [iaxxclib.cpp:165]

load()

Opened iajsmod.dll

TRACE [iaxxejsexp.cpp:208]

EJS_Installer::writeTraceToLogBook()

Starting service 'SAPDBWWW' on host ''

TRACE [iaxxclib.cpp:165]

load()

Opened iamodnt.dll

ERROR 2006-04-17 10:36:17 [ianxbservi.hpp:235]

CServiceHandle::Open(SAPDBWWW)

FSL-06002 Error 1060 (Der angegebene Dienst ist kein installierter Dienst.

) in execution of a 'OpenService' function, line (255), with parameter (SAPDBWWW).

ERROR 2006-04-17 10:36:17 [ianxbservi.cpp:665]

CIaNtServices::start(const map<iastring,iastring>&)

MOS-01199 Could not start the 'SAPDBWWW' service on host 'Local'.

Searching for a NT-Service SAPDBWWW, but it isn't installed. The installation directory for MAX DB is called \RDBMS_MaxDB_7.5.0_Build_18_NT but in there ist 7.6 ? Normally SAPDB Web Tools are installed with an own .tgz package, but it seems not to be in the inst-distribution. Read service.sap.com/notes: 7.6 ist not delievered with webtools?

Has anybody successfully installed that version, where is my mistake?

Guess I try to install it on 7.5.

Best Regards

Christian

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question