Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Payment File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a format in DMEE transaction and in FBZP- Payment Method/Country i selected Use Payment Medium Workbench and i specified the format which was created in DMEE. In the screen Format Supplement was given.

Whether it is mandatory to give Format Supplement..? If mandatory what needs to be given.

I know Autopayment is created using F110 , but how to download this payment as File in the format created in DMEE.

Can anyone provide help for the above issues.

Regards,

Prakash

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praksah,

i checked in some blogs .. but coudnt get the rt answer...

check this link..

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-acct/payment-medium-format-2649572?cv=expan...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please provide solution.. I am not able to find any solution from the previous threads

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my previous experiance.. you need to create the payment file directly with transaction F110 and not with transaction FDTA.

What you need to do is to change in your program variant the "output medium" field in the program RFFOF__V (look at the bottom of the parameters screen). Change this field to value 2 (read the help of this field).

With this the file will be directly saved to the path you indicate in the field "File Name (for DME)" and you won't need to download it with transaction FDTAI hope this can solve your issue.

Regards

Pugazhenthi.P

0 Kudos

Hi Pugal,

As i mentioned in my thread i am using payment medium workbench and i specified a format which was created in DMEE.

How to download a payment which we run on F110 as File in the format specified in payment medium workbench.

Regards,

Prakash

0 Kudos

HI Prakash,

You can use the following standard programs to download the DMEE files.

RFFOBR_A

RFFOBR_D

RFFOBR_U

RFFOBR_V

Not sure if its entirely helpful but you can just have a look.

0 Kudos

hi

it is very simple. follow the below steps.

1) use F110 tcode

2) give u r date which is asked there

3) go to environment select payment mediam.

4) select DME administrator

5) u will get list of values from there u can download the file .

~linganna