Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Running and archive

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made these steps:

- I archived the cost runnings linked to products I wanted to archive/delete.

- I archived the products.

Now i launch in a my program the function CK_F_CSTG_STRUCTURE_EXPLOSION, but she generate a error (MM103), because she still find the in a table of cost running (CKIS) a reference to one of products deleted.

The fact is that the product don't appears anymore in the analisys list of CK40N (the cost running data appears deleted) but only in the material overview list of same transaction.

I tryed to archiving/delete again for this product, but no entry for archive appears.

I tryed to use the transaction CKR1 and I find the code under the "Current Std Cost Estimates"; i deleted the entry but still the material appears in the overview list.

Have you any idea?

thanks

Davide

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

More informations:

The product appears in CKIS as component of another one. At the time of cost running it was present in BOM of finished product but at the time of product deletion it was already deleted from the BOM. The father isn't a deleted product, but in his cost structure in CK40N standard calculation in the past, it is present a deleted product. When I recall this product with the function with one of past cost running the inconsistency go out.

Any idea? I must recreate the code?