cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMBE Sales order stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my system, trx MMBE shows me that Sales order stock is equal to 1.

Who is the owner of this stock my company or the customer ?

I have in plant X, 132 pcs in unrestricted use. I don't know if 132 include or not 1 piece of sales order stock.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

Sales Order Stock are stock with Special Stock type E. It can fall into the usual stock categories such as unrestricted, blocked etc. but "belongs" to a sales order. For example, you create a sales order for a part and assign a sales item category that generates an individual requisition, the requirement has an account assignment linking it to the sales order schedule line, you convert that requisition to a Purchase Order.

your 132 stocks are inclusive of Sales order stock.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that the system makes the sum between the special stock (Sales order stock) and the rest of the stock, I think that sales order stock is managed separately from the rest of the stock.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

As i explained that sales order stock belongs to the Sales order against the PO u get from the customer. When you receive the Purchase Order, the stock is placed in sales order stock. It will show against the sales order/sales order line. It can only be delivered against that sales order line. Any availability check etc for that material on any other sales order will not take it into account as it is not available except to the sales order line the stock is assigned to.

During availability check system doesnt take consideration about this stock for other customer. But still this is included in the unrestricted stock when u see in MMBE. The total available stock u can check by T-Code CO09.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the flow is:

Sales order (VA01), PO (created automatically by Sales order), Goods receipt (MIGO) with reference to PO (the sales order stock increase), Outbound delivery (VL01N) with reference to Sales order and then Post goods issue.

In MMBE this is what I mean:

--Total

-

Z100 Company 100 pcs (unrestricted use)

-

Z110 Plant 100 pcs (unrestricted use)

-

Z10 Storage location finished product 100 pcs (unrestricted use)

-

(Z10 Storage location) Sales stock order 1 pcs

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that sales order stock is managed separately from the rest of the stock.

Yes this statement is 200 % correct provided the sales order is created with the item category in which the special stock indicator is marked with E during sales order creation

It will not get mixed with unrestricted and managed separately as you said

Suppose material X qty is 100 units in MMBE in unrestricted and now a sales order is created say for 10 units with its item category marked with E during sales order creation and say the order no is 2525 then once again in MMBE if you check unrestricted will be 90 and sales order stocks will be 10

So it will not get mixed and if you double click the sales order then the order no 2525 will be shown

That means that 10 units cannot be used for any other purpose other than 2525

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

The sales order stock is still in ur storage location. It still belongs to you. The ownership of the stock changed only after the PGI will happen.

So the total stock is still 100. And from 100 Stock, 1 Stock can only be used for the Sales order which u have assigned.

Hope it will clear ur doubt.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (0)