Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see my the fields that I added in table maintenance

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I recently added 4 fields in a custom table. I already activated the table. Now, When I check the table in SM30 I cannot see the fields that I added. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys!

Message was edited by: viraylab

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to re-generate the table maintenance, when new fields are added, system doesn't automatically insert them in it.

So go to MAINTENANCE TABLE GENERATOR for your table and press icon for updating.

Here choose NEW FIELD options and press ENTER.

Anyway I prefer to set somes parameters of EXPERT MODE as REFRESH OVERVIEW SCREEN

Max

5 REPLIES 5

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you activated your Table definition after you have added the fields?

If not activate your changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to re-generate the table maintenance, when new fields are added, system doesn't automatically insert them in it.

So go to MAINTENANCE TABLE GENERATOR for your table and press icon for updating.

Here choose NEW FIELD options and press ENTER.

Anyway I prefer to set somes parameters of EXPERT MODE as REFRESH OVERVIEW SCREEN

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regenerate the TABLE MAINTENANCE.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto ur table> utilities> table maintenance generator> change>press enter> reason give additional fields>expert mode--> enter...

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Bikash

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you disturb the table by any change, you need to <b>Delete</b> the table maintenance and <b>regenerate the same</b> or else the changes won't reflect.

Regards

vijay