I am trying a N : 1 scenario using BPM , I have used correlation for this ,

This is the procedure i have used

1 . Block :

Properties of block : Block start --> New Transaction

Block End --> New Transaction

Local Correlation ---> CORRELATION

Two receive steps inside the block .

a. Receivestep1

Properties of Receivestep : Start Process check box ticked.

Activate Correlation : CORRELATION

CORRELATION

EMPNO

b. Receivestep2

Properties of Receivestep :

Use Correlation : I am facing Problem Here

I am unable to use the correlation , when ever i select it n save the Use Correlation text box appear with ? symbol , due to which i cannot activate the integration process , How can i solve it..

Regards,

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The messages selected in correlation and also for receive steps are correct...

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i have selected two message entries during defining correlation..

I have not activated the integration process even once due to the errors , so cannot change it after activation.

we are facing the same problem both in 7.0 and 7.1..

I tried one more integration process with correlation , facing the same problem while activation, the use correlation text box appears with '?' symbol even if we select the correlation.. n error message as correlation not selected for subsequent steps..

Regards,

Syed

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in such a case one possibility is that there is some mismatch in the abstract interface used for correlation and the one used in the receive step......

Activate a Correlation then--Use the correlation in the susequent receive step...

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Once u have activated your integration process than you want to make any changes particularly on correlation editor you will observe this kind of behaviour.

Solution:

Step1: Better to copy integration process with some temp say <int.prcess_name>_temp then make changes in newly created one and activate newly created integration process.

Step2: Delete the orginal int.process and activate change list.

Step3: Copy the newly created int.process with name say <int.proces_name>_temp to orginal name

i.e <int.process_name> then delete the <int.proces_name>_temp and activate the change list.

This is work around solution for your problem.

Regards,

Rao.Mallikarjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use fork for receive step.Check below link..

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm]

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the correlation definition did you select two message entries (one each for the receiving message)??