cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating Generic Sync Applications - SAP Mobile 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m trying to migrate an generic sync app from 2.5 to 7.1 but always I have the same error:

"Synchronizer failed with error: Ninguna credencial para la conexión HTTP"

Any idea??

Thanks,

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please make sure you have entered the DOE (server) connection settings like host, port, client etc in the Mobile Client before you have started synchronization.

Is the client device successfully registered in DOE and do you have a device name for the client?

If both are done, can you copy the stack trace available in the log folder and paste it here.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response,

"Can you please make sure you have entered the DOE (server) connection settings like host, port, client etc in the Mobile Client before you have started synchronization."

Yes, i use the client for laptop, and I can sync without this app. I can send messages and read it in the client.

"Is the client device successfully registered in DOE and do you have a device name for the client?"

Yes, it´s registered and it show "Status -> Registered"

"If both are done, can you copy the stack trace available in the log folder and paste it here."

Of course,

r id="1242897315608" t="11:15:15" d="2009-05-21" s="I" c="000" u="" g="" m="Request line - POST /dispatcher/sap.comtcmobilemwdlaptop~container/Mobile_WebDynpro_Client?sessionid=359679627728159686&sap-wd-cltwndid=AA961112DDDF218E00000121626E2784&sap-wd-appwndid=E9703E5AD4073BF600000121626E2784&sap-wd-locale=null HTTP/1.1">

<f n="SourceName" v=" "/>

<r id="1242897317545" t="11:15:17" d="2009-05-21" s="I" c="000" u="" g="" m="Request line - POST /dispatcher/sap.comtcmobilemwdlaptop~container/Mobile_WebDynpro_Client?sessionid=359679627728159686&amp;sap-wd-cltwndid=AA961112DDDF218E00000121626E2784&amp;sap-wd-appwndid=E9703E5AD4073BF600000121626E2784&amp;sap-wd-locale=null HTTP/1.1">

Thanks,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Is the only available content in the trace_<Number>.trc and log<Number>.trc file or is there any other content. The content you have pasted does not point to any error.

Also when do you get this error - does it occur when you trigger a sync from the Framework Sync button or the Application Sync button (If at all there is one). Can you give more details when this error occurs.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry:

r id="1242897325437" t="11:15:25" d="2009-05-21" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Error in synchronizer --&gt; com.sap.tc.mobile.exception.standard.SAPIllegalStateException: Ninguna credencial para la conexión HTTP

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.synchronizer.http.HttpSynchronizer.createNewConnection(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.synchronizer.http.HttpSynchronizer.exchangeStatusWithServer(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.synchronizer.http.HttpSynchronizer.synchronize(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeOnce(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronize(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.spi.SyncManagerSPI.synchronize(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.spi.SyncManagerSPI.synchronizeStart(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:118)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:89)

at genericsyncexample1.GenericSyncExample.getUserInfo(GenericSyncExample.java:133)

at genericsyncexample1.GenericSyncExample.doHandleEvent(GenericSyncExample.java:82)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGetThreadSafe(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:279)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGet(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:552)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doPost(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:571)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.service(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:193)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

"

f n="ThreadName" v="Thread-17"/

r id="1242897325438" t="11:15:25" d="2009-05-21" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Synchronizer failed with error: Ninguna credencial para la conexión HTTP"

f n="SourceName" v=" "/

fn="LocationName" v=" (com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.api.SyncManager:postMessage)"/>

/r

r id="1242897325439" t="11:15:25" d="2009-05-21" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Synchronization failed"

f n="SourceName" v=" "/

f n="LocationName" v=" (com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.api.SyncManager:postMessage)"/

/r

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

From the available trace, i figured out that you have your own sync button withing your application and the synchronization is triggered from the application. Correct me if my following analysis is wrong.

If you trigger sync from the framework, sync is successful (always)

But if you trigger sync from the application, sync fails with the above error. The reason i can make out is that the user credentials are not supplied at the time of sync. Before you call the API synchonizeWithBackend, you will have to call the API setSyncPasswordOfCurrentUser which according to the below trace is not called. If you dont wish to use this API, then your sync password should be same as login password and you need to set the property in the Client. Have you done this and can you please clarify if this is your scenario.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I tried to run the app in a pda, and i saw another error:

"In this sync client did not receive act for containerIDs"

This app is the generic app example of MDK (genericsync_simple.war).

I´m following the document "SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1 - Migration Guide", but I can´t connect with the server via Generic Sync app.

Any idea please??

former_member211905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have pretty much the same problem, to synchronize with a generic sync application.

Where did you find the "SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1 - Migration Guide"? Can you please post the link?

Are you able to see anything in the inbound queue when you sync?

Regs

Øyvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The migration guide available

[http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000679687&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&]

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Øyvind,

Can you send / receive something vía generic sync??

I can sync (about 9 minutes, in SAP MI 2.5 was 30 seconds), and i can see in "Client Communication Session Monitoring":

In session information, in sync cycle of type = Post Messages I see 12 Messages with Data Objects:

CLIENT_FEEDBACK

GENERIC_SYNC_C2S

But if I select GENERIC_SYNC_C2S and select "Go to Message Monitoring" I can´t see nothing.

I do the steps of the document "SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1 - Migration Guide" from March 2009.

If you can sync with generic, can you tell me how do you do??

Regards,

Roberto

former_member211905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I am not able to sync with generic, actually I do not have any data objects of type GENERIC_SYNC_C2S, only CLIENT_FEEDBACK.

Is this because the application is not registered correctly?

Regs

Øyvind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

We have to change the new entries on tables for Generic Sync.

Thanks,

Roberto