SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner not replicating automatically from ISU system to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working on transferring BP from ERP to CRM. Following are the main ways that we are using for the same :

1) We are creating reference customer with role Sold-to-party in transaction VD03 using internal no range.

2) Then we are creating ISU BP using the internal same number range and giving the above created customer no as reference customer and finally saving it

3) We have maintained the settings in PIDE from R/3 to CRM as :

Sold-to-party B ZD02 External Checked

DEBI B ZD02 External Checked

We are using BUPA_MAIN as Bdoc.

I get the follwing Bdocs in CRM system :

1) In SMW01 in CRM I am getting the reference customer created in Step 1 as automatically replicated to CRM and in Success state

2) Also I get the Bdoc in Error State for ISU BP created in Step 2. Then if I try to pull the BP it comes in Success state.

My problem is that the BP Bdoc should automatically come in Success state in CRM.

Please help me solve this problem.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am curious to know why you are creating BP records in ISU instead of CRM? Are you not using the CRM call center application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

0 Kudos

Hi,

We also have the same approach of BP, CA and contract creation. These data, after creation in ISU are replicated to CRM. We had an issue while replicating the Contract. The contracts were not getting replicated if the contracts donu2019t have the Service Provider and external service provider information. We donu2019t require to capture this information at contract. We are now forced to capture have this information at contract level just for the replication purpose. Is it mandatory to have the service provider information in contract for the replication of contract to CRM.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you send the document how to transport business partner from one system to another.

Methods: transport request and utility tool.

I am waiting for your reply.