cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order type defaulting when I have two MTS order types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have two MTS order types ZP01 and ZP02.

I created ZP02 for batch management purposes.

I created a sales order.

Ran MD02.

In MD04 screen I tried to convert the planned order to production order.

I get a message " No routing selected".

I clicked the button change selection and finally it took me to the screen of creating the production order.

But I see the order types as defaulting as ZP01 and not ZP02.

Why am I gettting the message 'No routing selected"?

And why is the order type defaulted to ZP01 in the production order?

How to make ZP02 as the default order type?

What config setting will help me in fixing these two problems?

Thanks

George

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear George king,

1.If its a make to order scenario run MRP using MD50 and for the MTS use MD02.

2.Check default order type you have assigned for converting planned orders into production orders in t

Code OPPQ.

3.For this order type check what are the order type dependent parameters maintained in OPL8.Also

check the routing selection ID and the other parameters.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for suggestions. I solved it by assigning the scheduling profile in the work scheduling view of the material.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For default order type please maintain in OPKP production scheduling profile and assign it to the work scheduling viw of material master.

Then for No routing selected please check the selection parameter for your order type in OPL8.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Different Order type can also be defaulted through different MRP group with T code : OPPR .

Regards,

Mrinal

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

George,

You need to assign this order types to the production scheduling profile(OPKP - Customisation) and this production schedulling profile needs to be assigned to the material master workscheduling view of the material to pickup the correct order type during conversion of planned order to production order.

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member326961
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hai,

Plase check production sheduling profile ( tcode OPKP) what order type has been given there..? and production sheduler tcode OPJ9 , check the same in work sheduling view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have created routing or not?

ansd also check Order type dependent parameters parameters. there you do the routing setting screen do thes settings for selection ID and routing selection

Edited by: Sreenivasu on May 21, 2009 11:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think for the material you have not created routing,and work sceduling View is selected when u r creating material right and one more for running the plan against sales order do it with MD50

Regards,

Sravanthi