Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery -picked qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in delivery we must enter delivery qty as picked qty manually

is it possiblt to automatically make delivery qty as picked qty instead of manually entering picked qty

Pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sdquest sd,

If your client does'nt like to enter it manually then u can disable this field using ovlp transaction wherein if u uncheck your item category for "relevant for picking",picking field in delivery would be disabled.Or if your client insists it should not be disabled and it should take automatically what ur delivery quantity is then u need to write a user exit using your abaper's help.Try convincing your client for disabling the picking field as going for a user exit would require some time to develop.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1 .if i disable in ovlp will it create any problem wrt creating picking request -we don't have wms implemented

2 pl tel me which user exit/ program to be used to achieve this also

pl suggest

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the option offered above is viable. however, we were able to discover that if automatic batch determination is activated in the delivery, then it is also possible to have the picking quantity automatically entered upon saving the delivery.

i do not recall how this was done, but we had a problem of this nature as well. i will try to research how we did it and get back to you.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to make this item category as a not relevant for picking

Go to T Code OVLP and select your item category and deselect the check box of relevant for picking..

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish