cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call BADI on click of button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing BADI BBP_CUF_BADI (in SRM 4.0) to display a customized screen. My queries are

1) How do I call the BADI BBP_CUF_BADI when the buyer clicks on the approve/order button in the SRM portal.

2) After implementing the BADI what are the steps that I need to carry out to display the customized screen in the SRM portal?

Thanks and Regards,

Jayesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh,

You can use the BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to change the display from customer-defined fields to the SAP standard screen. This BAdI enables you to control whether the fields can be edited, and how they are displayed.

MODIFY_SCREEN method will Show/hide field display and restrict edit options.

For more information on BADI please go to SPRO -> BADI.

OR View the information on BADI's.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e6/d54d3c596f0b26e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Hope above proves helpful to you.

Regards,

Rajeshree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. But I am not sure whether you have understood the requirements.

I want a customized screen (or subscreen) on which I will have table controls. For this customized screen I am trying to implement BADI BBP_CUF_BADI. I want this customized screen to be called on the click of a link (or a tab page) in the SRM portal.

So my questions are:

1) How do I create a new link or tab page on the SRM portal?

2) On click of the link/tab page, how do I display the customized screen/subscreen?

Regards,

Jayesh

Answers (0)