cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete a Pegging Area in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I run the following transaction: /SAPAPO/OM16 - Data Browser in APO, in the "PegArea" tab I enter the Location number and execute.

The results are 21 entries found.

However I cannot delete these Pegging Areas when I go and view the 21 entry results.

How do I delete the Pegging Areas ?

Where are the Pegging Areas setup in APO?

Thanx

Keegan

Edited by: Keegan Padayachie on May 21, 2009 10:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By using this heuristic SAP_PP_011 (Delete Fixed Pegging Relationships) you can delete the pegging relation ship

thanks

sreeni

0 Kudos

PegAreas is a combination of Planning Version, Location and Product for each Planning Segment.

It is automatically created in APO whenever you transfer some transaction data from ERP or create transaction data (Order series) in APO Interactive Planning - most common being from Product view /SAPAPO/RRP3.

You normally do not manually create or delete PegAreas - system does that for you.

Use transaction /SAPAPO/OM17 to reconcile inconsistencies by selecting the Product-Location Combination.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keegan,

Pegging for a product location will be overviewed using transaction /SAPAPO/PEG1 - Pegging Overview .

Pegging can be created using transaction /SAPAPO/RRP_NETCH - Display Planning File Entries

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.