Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Smart Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The issue is as follows:

We have a custom designed Smart form. Whenever I execute that form generated FM, it gets executed and shows the print preview. But once if I use this FM in any other custom FM as shown below, it gives error message and gets terminated. The error text I get is An SQL error occurred while accessing a table. When I execute it via a Break Point, it gets terminated just at the call of the FM /1BCDWB/SF00000357. I have included the code for reference, below. Pls give me your valuable ideas.

data: l_pdf_xstring  type xstring,
      lt_lines       type table of tline,
      ls_line        type tline,
      l_pdf_len      type i.

data: output_options      type ssfcompop,
      control_parameters  type ssfctrlop,
      output_data         type ssfcrescl,
      devtype             type rspoptype.

data: lt_sys type table of ZHEADER1.

control_parameters-langu = sy-langu.
control_parameters-no_dialog = 'X'.
control_parameters-getotf    = 'X'.

select VBELN
       AUART
       VKORG
       VTWEG
       SPART from vbak into table lt_sys.

call function 'SSF_GET_DEVICE_TYPE'
  EXPORTING
    i_language             = sy-langu
  IMPORTING
    e_devtype              = devtype
  EXCEPTIONS
    no_language            = 1
    language_not_installed = 2
    no_devtype_found       = 3
    system_error           = 4
    others                 = 5.

* set device type in output options
output_options-tdprinter = devtype.

call function '/1BCDWB/SF00000357'
  EXPORTING
    user_settings      = space
    control_parameters = control_parameters
    output_options     = output_options
  IMPORTING
    job_output_info    = output_data
  TABLES
    zsystems           = lt_sys
  EXCEPTIONS
    formatting_error   = 1
    internal_error     = 2
    send_error         = 3
    user_canceled      = 4
    others             = 5.

call function 'CONVERT_OTF'
  EXPORTING
    format                = 'PDF'
  IMPORTING
    bin_filesize          = l_pdf_len
    bin_file              = l_pdf_xstring
  TABLES
    OTF                   = OUTPUT_DATA-OTFDATA
    LINES                 = LT_LINES
  EXCEPTIONS
    err_max_linewidth     = 1
    err_format            = 2
    err_conv_not_possible = 3
    err_bad_otf           = 4
    others                = 5.

if sy-subrc EQ 0.

l_pdf_len = xstrlen( l_pdf_xstring ).
  write:/ l_pdf_len.

ENDIF.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravikiran.C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

First get the function of the SMART FOrm using the function SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME by passing the name of the SMART For. and then replace the /1BCDWB/SF00000357 with the out of the function SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME.

It will work.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

First get the function of the SMART FOrm using the function SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME by passing the name of the SMART For. and then replace the /1BCDWB/SF00000357 with the out of the function SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME.

It will work.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

First in your program you should call the Fm

SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME

CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'

EXPORTING

formname = 'ZP_SMARTFORM1'

• VARIANT = ' '

• DIRECT_CALL = ' '

IMPORTING

FM_NAME = V_FNAME

• EXCEPTIONS

• NO_FORM = 1

• NO_FUNCTION_MODULE = 2

• OTHERS = 3

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

where V_FNAME is TYPE RS38L_FNAM.

then call function '/1BCDWB/SF00000357'

hope this helps,

priya

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

whats the dump message? (from txn ST22)

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Ravi & @Priya

I have implemented your suggestion, but invain, still it is giving me the same dump.

@Raja

This is the dump i get:

"An SQL error occurred when accessing a table."

Missing RAISING Clause in Interface

Program SAPMS380

Include MS380F10

Row 1.020

Module Name DELETE_OLD_SNAP_RECORDS

The same problem, persists even when I do the same with standard Smart Forms also. I feel, some problem in settings. All of your valuable suggestions are awaited.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravikiran.

0 Kudos

Ravi,

Are you sure the Module where there is a dump, is a part of the SMART Form, to me it looks like coming from a different place.

Can you post the code where the dump is happening?

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

this is what Source Code Extract of the dump looks like:

transporting no fields.                                   
   if sy-subrc = 0.                                                                                
p_result = 'X'.                                                                         
   else.                                                                                
p_result = ' '.                                                                         
   endif.                                                                                
endform.                    "check_var                                                                                
*---------------------------------------------------------------------*                     
 *       FORM DELETE_OLD_SNAP_RECORDS                                  *                     
 *---------------------------------------------------------------------*                     
 form delete_old_snap_records.                                                                                
data: reorg_date  type d.                                                                                
data: begin of delt occurs 20.                                                            
           include structure snap_beg.                                                       
   data: end of delt.                                                                                
reorg_date = sy-datum  - 7.                                                                                
select * from snap_beg                                                                                
up to 20 rows                                                                                
into table delt                                                                  
            where datum lt reorg_date                                                        
              and seqno = '000'                                                              
              and xhold <> 'X'                                                               
            %_hints oracle 'INDEX("&TABLE&" "SNAP~DSX")'.                                                                                
loop at delt.                                                                                
delete from snap                                                                                
where datum = delt-datum                                                                                
and seqno = '000'                                                              
             and xhold <> 'X'                                                               
loop at delt.                                                                                
delete from snap                                                                                
where datum = delt-datum                                               
                     and   uzeit = delt-uzeit                                               
                     and   ahost = delt-ahost                                               
                     and   uname = delt-uname                                               
                     and   modno = delt-modno                                               
                     and   mandt = delt-mandt.                                              
    commit work.                                                                            
  endloop.                                                                                
endform.                    "delete_old_snap_records                                                                                
*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*                    
*&      Form  OVERVIEW                                                                      
*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*                    
form overview.                                                                                
data:                                                                                
begin of fcc,                                                                                
id type c length 2,                                                                   
      ll type c length 3,                                                                   
      errid type snapt-errid,

0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have some problem on SNAP table, you should advise your basis and/or see some notes.

Max

0 Kudos

Looks like there is a problem the SQL statements.

select * from snap_beg

up to 20 rows

into table delt

where datum lt reorg_date

and seqno = '000'

and xhold <> 'X'

loop at delt.

delete from snap

where datum = delt-datum

and seqno = '000'

and xhold <> 'X'

loop at delt.

delete from snap

where datum = delt-datum

and uzeit = delt-uzeit

and ahost = delt-ahost

and uname = delt-uname

and modno = delt-modno

and mandt = delt-mandt.

Is this standard code?

You should NOT SMART Forms directly as well.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Yes this is the extract of standard Code.

Regards,

Ravikiran.

0 Kudos

Ravi,

guess you will have search for OSS note as it is standard code.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Yes it's std code, I think the system run it when ABAP error occurs to store the data for the DUMP they can be listed by ST22.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u checked whether u are passing the correct inputs to the smartforms.

With the std function module

regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

As you explain about error, I think you access the table with many lines. And so its gives this error.

So you check in your FM about same.

Regards,

Priyank