cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Basic Rent Fixed already exists with valid-from date 01.11.2006

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I ve got contracts when the landlord is more then one and the rental price is split in shares between the different landlords (vendors). I want to be able to assign the same condition for the rent price more than once with a different absolute value represting the landlord share. How could i do this? Is it possible to post the same condition against different BPs with the same account determination settings?

Any opinions and comments will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Severina,

I guess what you are looking for is the functionality "Condition Split" which is available with enhancement package 2.

"Condition Split

If you activate this subfunction, you can define when processing the contract that all conditions for a specific posting term are distributed to multiple partners.

Set this indicator if you want to use the distribution of condition amounts to multiple partners. When processing the contract, you can select the Multiple Partners option on the Posting Parameters tab page on the Postings subtab in the Partner field. A table appears in which you can define the share and partner-specific posting data for each partner."

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

Thanks once again to you for always being so helpful.

Meanwhile, i had checked the condition split solution, but unfortunately, it turned out it has been delivered for releases 6.02 or higher. I am currently using 6.00. I had to solve the problem using the not very pleasent workaround of creating numerous conditions when having multiple BP assignment.

Thanks for the answer, though

Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also mapped same process with multiple condition typesu2026.no other option I thingu2026.even condition split would not wok if you have to deduct Withholding taxu2026

Former Member
0 Kudos

Severina Koleva,

The best option is Create Main Contract & under this main contract create another two sub contract.

NIlesh Pistolwala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

Thank you for your reply. I read somewhere that a distribution rule set to multiple vendors is possible, but how do i set such a distribution rule? In SPRO i cant define distribution formula because BP is not allowed as distribution object type. Do you know anything about this solution

Thanks again