cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Controls from Quotation to Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client will create the sales order with reference to the Quotation. Once they create sales order, the quotation should not allow any chages.

How to Configure that... pls help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

SUbbu..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the Sales order is created with reference to quotation either partial quantity or full quantity of quotation, you do not want have any changes to it, am i right?

The only one way we can achieve is once an order is created with ref to quotation, this quotation should be only displayed and make it not possible to open it in change mode.

Take a developer help and find out a way which is available in rebate agreements, once final settlement is done it can be only displayed, it is not possible to open it in change mode. there should be some coding in it. find it out and do it.

If this works for you let us know the results how did you achieved it.

By

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to TCode VTAA ,at Header Level,then copy from Standard QT ( Quotation ) to OR ( Order) to your own Document Types.Then copy Item Category TAN to your own Item category.Same for Schedule Lines.

But before this maintain all the customizing & assignment between all these document types with item categories & Schedule Line Categories.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with T.code : VTAA.

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Mark'Complete reference' in VTAA.

Regards,

Mrinal