cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Currency in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 4 version and recently we have applied support pack 13 and the problem we are facing is...

as per customisation in our project the total value of the shopping cart will be displayed in USD only, irrespective of the other currency which you choose(for ex : if you take SGD then it will convert into equivalent USD)... and after completing the cart if we order it .. in the approvers in box the currency is coming as

i have two line items in the cart , first line item has quantity 2 and price 1234 SGD

now what it is showing in approvers inbox is "1.234,00" which should be "1,234.00"(decimal and comma are getting interchanged)

second line item also has

has quantity 2 and price 1234 SGD

now what it is showing in approvers inbox is "1.234,00" which should be "1,234.00"(decimal and comma are getting interchanged)

and the total net value as 3.607,92 USD (after conversion ) which should be 3,6072.92

do any note will solve this problem or any idea ???

and the other is we are changing the currency in to USD in DOC CHANGE BADI , there for currency IDR(Indonesia ruppee) in ET_ITEM it is showing price as 12.34 which is actually 1234 and for rest of other currencies it is working fine.

any note for the above two problems or any solution ???

waiting for your inputs...........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 5.0, so I may not really be able to help you but....

Did you check the User Profile --> Own Data --> Defauls Tab for the Decimal Notation? I am wondering if the user id used to generate the workflow item in the approvers inbox has different settings. I do nto think the settings of the approver affects how the currency is shown.

However, if the approver is looking at the shopping cart by click-through from the inbox, the settings mentioned above probably do affect what is shown.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Dean.

Answers (0)