Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR with 501 mvmt type_want to see Accounting Doc

channa_kallu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Now i did an GR in migo using 501 mvmt type w/o PO. In display mode, i can able to see Profit Centre doc & Controlling doc, but not able to see controlling doc Under FI doc tab. What i need to do to get the Controlling doc ?

Regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check material has price in MMR, then try to post GR with mvt type 501, then you can see accounting document, hope the GL account assigned in GBB-ZOB being hit in this transaction - is assigned to a cost center in OKB9 that is why you are getting a controlling document.

Thanks

channa_kallu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

U are right, i have maintained MAP as zero, as we are getting this material from our Own Site. After 2 processes only we r maintaining the price.

Remaining all the settings i have done.

Any way thx Boss

regds,

CB

Edited by: channabasappa kallapur on May 21, 2009 2:41 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u will get the accounting document in the material document > document info > fi documents.

the accounting entries will be:

STOCK ACCOUNT - DEBIT.

GR/IR LEAARING - CREDIT.

regards

jash

channa_kallu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am not able to see the Accounting doc here, i want to know where we need to do the settings ? to get the acc doc.

regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check if this material is valuated in the Plant, like you have the accounting view maintained for this material master. Have you maintained the Moving average price if you are using the Price control V.

Check the material type of this material, for the Plant if it is flagged for Value update in OMS2

May be this material you are posting is a non valuated - stock material as per the attruibutes of the material type.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore