Any idea how to resolve this problem.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Sometimes when a DM is modified and activated many times this might happen. Basically, the metadata might have got corrupted due to too many versions of the DM.

One obvious step is to try to re-generate the DM again. If that does not help, then select the DM by double cliking it. Perform a Consistency Check of the DM by clicking on the 'Check' (Ctrl + F2) button.

It should show you what is inconsistent. Maybe you can try correcting it with the information that you got from consistency check.

If you are not able to figure out anything from the check results, please paste it here and I will check it myself.

Best regards,

Vinodh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

THis might be coming because , RMM is not active or consistent.

DM generation makes use of these RMM attributes and methods..

Is RMM showing active status ?

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

I wanted some help in the previous issue, Could you please provide me the list of all the category attribute

so that i can try creating them again in my MI system. Because what is happening currently that i don`t know what were the

category attributes before the "deletion of few attributes" happended.

So if you can provide me the list of all category attributes i can again make it a fresh RMM by creating those,Now i am not

able to see the outbound queue in Portal and i guess it it happening because the queue category attribute might have deleted.

Please help me in this.

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I Would suggest to take help from SAP for getting the RMM restored.

For your reference , the total attributes in category are

ATTRIBUTE

BLOCK_OUT_Q

CLIENT_FRAMEWORK_TYPE

CLIENT_FRAMEWORK_VERSION

CLIENT_MACHINE_NAME

CLIENT_MASTERKEY

CLIENT_PROT_VERSION

CONFIG_TEMPLATE

DEVICE_SYNC_MODE

DEVICE_TEMPLATE

DEVICE_TYPE

DEV_TEST_DEF_CAT

DM_SWCV

EQUIPMENT_NUMBER

IN_CHANNELS

LANGUAGE

MCDNAME_VERSION

MOBILE_NO

OSVERSION

OSVERSIONVENDOR

OUT_CHANNELS

PAYLOAD_PROCESSING_EXIT

PHYSICAL_ID

QUEUE_NAME

ROLE

SOFTWARE_PACKAGE

TEST_DEVICE

USER

Each attribute requires proper flags to be set with proper parameters.

may be you can just check how many are missing.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Liji,

Thanks a lot for this, I have created all these attributes after it i clicked on Customize button and there i created a Cust Group named Work center and under its configuration tab i created an attribute named Workcenter_id but after generating it is not getting reflected in Category tab under

RMM Name MOBILE.

Shall i add it explicitly here?

Another query that i have is that for making my SWCV as Backward compatible what should i need

to do except Checking a CHECK BOX saying Uses NW04/NW04s MI Application under Attributes tab of SWCV.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Custom attributes will not be reflected under category list.

It can be viewed by clicking 'customize' button only in sdoe_rmm01.Do not add custom attributes part of category.

If you have clicked 'Admin UI display' while creating it will get reflected in the admin portal under single valued or multi valued attributes tabs .This way it allowes you to assign custom atrribute values to devices from admin portal.

By the way when you created the other attributes.in category .how did you manage to give proper data types ?

When you say , backward compatible, are you planning to migrate the SyncBOs defined in MI to the current DOE?If yes , this is all that you need to do.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

That problem is solved but while activating Rule i am still getting this error :

Err:Metainfo FM MMW_DM_DSMS_METH_META - Class Name not specified i checked RMM and it is activated do i need to do any thing else.

Another thing that i have a bidirectional DO for which i have defined Get_list ,Get_detail and Modify.

data is coming for Download only type DOs but not for Bidirectional DOs , also i am not able to see any queue in SMQ2 .

Could you please help me.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding to the above , when i checked in SMQ2 there a queue is showing SYSFAIL and on clicking on it a pop up comes saying Exception condition "INVALID_MBO_TRANS" raised any idea why it happened.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

Sorry for disturbing you again but i found a problem in my DO.

I created it by Importing Bapi wrappers.

When i have only Get_list Bapiwrapper in it then CDS tables are getting filled but when i include Get_detail and Modify RFC also in this DO then nothing is getting filled in its CDS table.

Get_detail has 6 items so these 6 structures are coming as a Child Node for the header structure in DO.

What could be the reason.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Is your issue that get_detail is bringing child node details?

This is the expected behavior..

Cross check your get_detail signature..

The exporting parameter in the GETDETAIL will be the root node(mapped to rootnode of dataobject) and as part of tables parameter will be the child segments(mapped to corresponding child node segments of dataobject)

Getlist will return the header node details and getdetails will return child node details as well as header node details for the dataobject.

Please check if the mapping of these structures returned by getdetail to the data object fields are done properly in mapping tab of backend adapter.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

I have created a backend triggered Instance push type DO. Now i am invoking this instance push RFC from my backend to DOE.

After executing this i can see data in my CDS table , after it i created Bulk Rule for this DO and now data can be seen in the Outbound Queue of device on device portal.

But when data is changed in Mobile client then after synchronization i am not able to see those changes in my CDS Table data.Is there any way so that i can monitor that where i am loosing this data.

Please respond i have got stuck with it.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use message monitoring to check the status of data that was uploaded from the client.

admin mon portal>monitoring>message monitoring-->search with your dataobject / device and other relevant criterias..may be user as well.

Check if there are any errors .

Check also if your device queue is stuck.device queue name is the same queue name that you see in the device management in portal itself.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

I have a MAM( Mobile asset Management ) scenario where Administrator will create an order from backend. Now this order will be downloaded to the Mobile device where user will take reading and then he will notify backend for completing this order.

Now when i get this notification from mobile i need to call a BAPI which can technically confirm/Close this order in backend PM.

Could you please tell in step by step manner that how to implement this scenario,I am new to PM. Also is anything require in SPRO side.

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

I checked in SMQ2 and this queue is showing SYSFAIL , now what can be done if it happens.

Inside it is giving error Exception condition "INVALID_MBO_TRANS" raised. What could be the reason and how to resolve it.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Please see the reply to your other post regarding data not coming to DOE

Regards,

Liji