cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR in MFBF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have one issue regarding GR posting in MFBF in REM.Is it possible to assign Serial Numbers for the Header Material for which we post GR through 131 in MFBF? As I have checked for it but I dont find any provision for assiging serial numbers for GR in MFBF.

KIndly share your valuable suggestions for the same.If not possible, is there any way by which we can maintain serial numbers for GR in REM ?

Regards,

Tejas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have not worked on serial numeber in REM, but please check this link from page no 340 for,

[Assigning Serial Numbers at Goods Receipt|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/PPREM/PPREM.pdf]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your prompt replies.I also need to one more thing that is it possible to get reference of planned order number in serial number i.e.link between planned order & serial numbers since in REM we dont have production order and we post GR w.r.t planned orders.However I have checked in PLAF table for planned orders but unable to find any field related to serial numbers.

Kindly suggest for the same.ALso suggest if any other way to trace serial numbers.

Regards

Tejas

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

In my understanding I dont think its possible in standard SAP to track the planned order and serial

numbers assigned towards it in REM scenario.

In the reports like MF12 though there is a field for planned order it does not populates the planned

order number.

May be serial numbers can be tracked at stock level and it may not be possible to link the same with

the planned order.

Also check whether some SAP notes can help you in this regard.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mangalraj,

Thanks for your reply.I also searched & found same thing.But I would like to know is there any possibility of getting through combining more than one table or thr. material docs because I read in sap library that in material document we can find serial numbers.So is there any possibility of linking planned order as well as serial numbers?

Let me know whether it is feasible or not?

Regards,

Tejas

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

Try out this,Mention the planned order number also in document header text and post the documents in

MFBF.So again if you check in MB03 for the header you will be able to see the planned order number

saved against this field.

I guess this will help you.

Check and revert back.

Regards

MAngalraj.S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign serial no. profile in plant data/ str 2 view. When do MFBF system will show a popup to enter the serial no.

Regards,

Dharma

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tejas,

Its long time i have used MFBF for serial number managed material, but I remmember that you would get a dialog screen where you need to input the serial number. I also remember that we need to set in config in some table like T377, serial number input in Dialog.

Sorry I could not recollect fully, please check the table mentioned by me and also perform backflush and try whether you are getting a dialog screen for entering the serial number.

Regards,

Prasobh