Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Starting BPS

cvp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai

I Knew to SAP-BW . I cleared SAP-BW 3.0b Certification Exam and just worked for 2 months in one BW Project .

Is it time to learn BPS Know or wait for some time until having one or two full projetcs of BW ..

If i want to learn BPS in my leasure time then how can i start learning it ..

Pls send some starting Documents like that ..

One more question is , can we practise SAP-SEM in BW 3.5 Software . I mean , both SAP-BW 3.5 is same as SAP-SEM in software point of view

Pls tell me

I will assign the points for it ..

Thanks Alot

Bye

mohammed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes you can always learn BPS as it is a part of BW from 3.5 version. You can download or try to find out TBW45 document. I think you can download that from SAP Market place. Go through each and everytopic and try out the exercises immediately after completing that. For better practice try those exercise 2/3 time.

Once you practice those exercises, you will have a better grip on the syatem.

cheers

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

cvp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai tapan

You are really very nice guy yar .

Actually i have BW 3.5 delta certification exam yar .

I dont have service market id /password .

So please send the link for TBW45 and your service market id/ passowrd now .

So that i can download that documents .

So please send the link and service market id / password to am.mohammed@tcs.com now

bye

mohammed

cvp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Tapan

Can you link to donwlaod TBW45 plsssssssssssssssss..

I need it urgently . Beczuse i have Certification Exam for BW 3.5

So please give the link or if you have that PDF file , can you send to my address through CD . I will give the courier charges by my debit card ..

Pls let me know urgently

Thanks Alot

bye

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can download that from SAP market place. if you have id for the same, you can download. If you dont have ID for the market place, then let me know your id through tapan.tripathy@wipro.com so that I can pass my id and you can download the doc from that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tapan

i have the access to service market place. can you please give the path to download the document.

Thanks

Shiva

cvp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Praveen

Thanks alot for ur help

Im unable to giv3e points to you . Becz im not getting the small circles .

So please assign yourself 6 points or tell me hw to assign the 6 points for you ...

-

One more thing , do u have PDf files for BW 3.5 BPS and SEM . If you have i need that PDF files sir..

Tell me please . try to help me yar

Thanks Alot

bye

mohammed

cvp
Participant
0 Kudos

hai Praveen

i dont have FI/CO knowledge .Just im planning to have knowledge of BPS . So that in future , it may be helpful to me for getting good projects .

And im planning to have certification exam for BPS , SEM-BPS like that .

Because it will help me in future getting projetcs and going onsite ...

So without having FI/CO knowledge , can i learn BPS or not .

Let me know

Thanks alot for your nice helping ..

bye

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

you can learn BPS even if you do not have FI/CO knowledge. You can pick the functional knowledge while working.

Assigning points is the way of saying thanks here

Regards,

praveen

cvp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Praveen

Thanks For your reply

Please give answer to my first question ....

I will wait for your answer

Thanks

Bye

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

Even if you have worked on BW for only 2 months and have R/3 experience, it will help in BPS. If that is the case, you can start learning it. But if your total SAP experience is only 2 months, I would suggest you to go for BPS after working on at least 1 BW project. In BPS you need more functional knowledge (specially FI/CO) as compared to BW. But if you are going for certification and planning to attend the SAP training, them it is a different matter.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

BW 3.5 contains only BPS part of SEM. If you want to work only on BPS, then you pracrice on BW server. But if you are intreseted in other areas of SEM e.g. BCS,CPM you need install SEM.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Praveen