Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG- Deacivating listing/exclusion

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We created a record with few materials listed for a customer in VD01. Now we want it to be de-activated. I tried using VD02 and deleted the material in listing, but it in turn is not allowing any material from getting used in the sales order. I have searched the forum for an answer. pls help me.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor

I hope it is VB01.

If you do not want listing and exclusion for perticular customer you have to delete the condition records in VB02.

If you want to deactivate entire listing exclusion for that sales document type then you have to remove the assignment in Basic functions.

Path : SPRO-Sales and Distribution-Basic Functions- Listing and Exclusion-Activate listing/exclusion by sales document type.

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is how to remove the customer from the record..

rgds

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain clearly ...from which record you want to remove customer ,

If it is Listing and exclusion condition records then it is not possible , as it is a mandatory field in VB02.

If you dont want listing and exclusion for that customer then change the customer code in condition records (Not sure about this).

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per your thread,it seems you don't want anymore to use the master record of particular customer with as many materials created in VB01.

Then in VB02 ,in validity period,maintain the validity period as previous date.Then try it.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can delete the materials which ever the material you dont want to maintain relation with that customer.

if you want to delete all the materials also you can do that.

Regards,

Krishna

Answers (0)