Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales return PGR issue for E stock

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sapients,

Scenario

I have created sales order stock, with account assignment u201CMu201Dand not with C (sales Order).Because we procure the stock at the time of sales Inquiry and w.r.t sales Inquiry.

SAP system will allow delivery and PGI w.r.t sales order, BUT stock will be taken from the sales inquiry only. This meets our requirement. We can do Billing and Customer Cheque receipts and posting.

Issue

When there is a sales return, the system does not allow doing a PGR.

Error

Special Stock E not supported (check your entry)

Message no. M7146

Analysis

From my understanding, there is no value string/Quantity string for the movement type for sales return with the required conditions.

Query(Need help to understand this )

Is it sap standard that special stock with indicator u201CEu201D are not subjected for Sales return (PGR).I want to do PGR for sales return stock. What are the settings to do the task.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this case ,if suits you.

Automatic purchase requisitions can be created with the following settings in mrp view.

-Procurement type:F

-Special procurement:30 (subcontracting).

When a sales order is created for materials having the above settings,subcontracting purchase requisition get created automatically.

When a GR is done for such purchase orders the error message "M7 146 Special Stock not supported" is thrown.This error is thrown when there is a subcomponent with itemcatagery 'D'.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer note : 138013.

It will helpful for others when in trouble.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

It means, thts not possible to do Returns Delivery in case if the Stock is assigned to sales order with special stock indicator as "E".

Best regards,

Ankur

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

It is possible , if u do create PO/PR in the back ground doing ur Sales Order.The GR for sales order.

You can do delivery, PGI, BIlling, sales return,Delivery PGR,cr memo . This is possible if the pre equisites are done.

You can check, if any errors come please let me know.

regards

manu