Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

I created 2 Header condition types ...in PP

Whenever i create Sales Order...these 2 condition types are Comming into Sales Order item Condition and Header Condition Tabs...but i need to maintain only at Header level

What could be the Prob?

Thanks in Advacne

Rej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How come the Header conditions are coming in the Sales order automatically.

Remember, Header conditions are always mannual there are not determined automatically , they do not contain Access sequence.

You have to enter those in the Sales document at Header level.

In the condition type (V/06), mark the condition type as "Header condition", remove the any activation from "Item condition" check box.

Remove the Access sequence if any you have specified.

In the Pricing Procedure mark the condition types as "Mannual".

Now, in the Sales order, go to the Header details > condition screen and enter the Header condition mannually with the amount as required by you.

It will be copied to each item by default.

If you want that, the header condition amount should not be copied to each item, instead it should be distributed, then in the condition type(V/06) , mark the Header condition as "Group condition ">

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

Actually i have a requirement:

iam maintaing the Milestone billing for my Customer....

Order value:1000.00(BEDCessHcessSales Tax).

iam splitting into 3 milestones(500250250)

As per Excise authorities rule ...in 1st milestone itself my client needs to pay Full tax amount.

500(BEDCessHcessSales Tax on Rs 1000.00).so in 1st milestone billing i thought to maintain Header condition type (OR00-Order value) as 1000 as a statistical and Tax condition types (all Header condition types)

I excepting the Result only this ,but iam facing the problem here is ...again i need to define all tax header condition types...

if i maintain in Header level ,is it flows to Item also , am i rgt?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Venky,

When anything you will apply to Header it will be common for all items.By using group condition u can apply the same rate or split the value among items.

For example : say (BED +AED + CES + )Say 10% on 1000 = 100

and there are 2 line items, having value 300 and 700, then you can apply both 50 Rs Each or 10% each i.e. 30 and 70.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if i maintain in Item Conditions tab .....that Condition types should not flow into Header condition Tab.

What can i do it ?

Ex:In SO item data condition tab.....i maintained PR00,JEXP,JCES,JLST ETC....This data should not flow to Header -Condition tab...

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As standard Item level condition will only be applicable to that item and it not to the header.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

In SO item data condition tab.....i maintained PR00,JEXP,JCES,JLST ETC....This data is flowing into the Heade Condition Tab in Display Mode.

But i dont want see in display mode also..is there any configuration.

Thanks in advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

It is standard SAP behavior, that header condition will be applicable to all the whole documents as all the header data is common for all the Item data.

Take one example Freight calculated based on the total weight of all the items

then header condition adds on weights of all items and calculates the record accordingly.

In SAP we can have two different types of the header conditions.

In one you can duplicate the same value throughout the document for each item.Say discount 2% at header level which is also applicable to all the items

and socond is the accumulation of the values of all the item at the header level,as earlier explained for the weight/fright.

you can controll these by the indicator of group condition in the cond.type V/06 configuration.

Thanks,

Raja