cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed for LSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Can anyone help me to fill the following gaps..

1. My client want to restrict to access at a time only 50 users to do online training . How to restrict?

2. Can we give the access to External Person(H) ?. If yers how to link user id to External Person object?

3. I have a client requirement, Learner able to review the course material after completion of Online training. Is it possible? How long user can able to see the course material after completion of online Training?

4.Can Manager book the courses through MSS on behalf of his team member.

Cheers

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

3. I have a client requirement, Learner able to review the course material after completion of Online training. Is it possible? How long user can able to see the course material after completion of online Training?

A) The switch HRLSO LPTRD specifies the number of days in the future for which course dates are read.

In the standard system, this value is set at 90 (ninety days). This means that on the details page for course types (trainingtype.htm), the system reads the course dates that have been scheduled for the next 90 days starting from the current date. The courses found are displayed.

the table is LSO_T77S0 change the default settings(90 Days).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, Managers can book courses on behalf of team members.

Neo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra,

Thank for the reply.

I think you understood my question in another way....

My requirement I want to restrict to access at a time only 50 users to do online training, not displaying the future scheduled courses

For online trainings no need to schedule, your answer is only for Classroom trainings not for online trainings,, my requirement is for online trainings.

appreciate the valuable inputs

Cheers

Vijay