cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : show/hide subforms under buttons in Static page(Java Script)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am creating Adobe Interactive form(static page). In this page have 3 buttons.For each button one subform is there. I want to show/hide subforms under buttons.

I am using javascript. Please give me the code for this.

Thanks

Risha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Risha,

can you explain your question like do u have some condtions to show or hide the subform? OR if u click

button you want to show the subform and by default subform should be hidden something like this?

Normally for showing the subfrom on click of the button: (By default make your subform invisible from its properties).

Select the button and in the click event select java script option and write the following code:

Subform.presence = "visible";

(*you have to give full path of the subform instead of only subform name).

With Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

Thanks for reply.

In Design time buttons are working and also showing and hiding subforms. But in Runtime ,

Buttons are not working.

Please do the needful.

Thanks

Risha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Risha,

Are you using your form in webdynpro? If that is the case you have to select the button from Webdynpro Native palette. And in your webdynpro view for your interactive UI element select the display type as Native.

And your form layout should be type zcl.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

1) I am using Webdynpro only and creating static form.

2) In webdynpro palette there is no Button element.

3) For webdynpro view for your interactive UI element I selelcted the display type as Native only.

I am not aware of this *form layout should be type zcl *. Please help me where we can select this and what do you mean it.

Thanks

Risha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Risha,

2) In webdynpro palette there is no Button element.

under webdynpro Native palette, there will be a button with name "Submit" .

Go to t code SFP and open your form. Under properties tab select layout Type as ZCL.

ZCL means zero client. Also in the layout tab(from SFP).. go to Utilities and click insert webdynpro script.

And activate your form.

With Regards,

Ravi.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working on Webdynpro for Java. Not for ABAP . I have taken "Submit" button from Webdynpro Native. There is no change on this. I am not using any backend. Just using Simple form.

Please helpme out.

Thanks

Risha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Risha,

The code u've written would work fine, All u need to do is just place the below given code in the doModifyView method of the View that contains the Interactive Form.

IWDInteractiveForm Form = (IWDInteractiveForm)view.getElement("NAME OF THE INTERACTIVE FORM UI ELEMENT");
    Form.setDynamicPDF(true);

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Amita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amita ,

I need to create static form not dynamic form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Risha,

I don't think a static form can work with a dynamic functionality.

Btw Why are you specific abt keeping ur form static?

Thanks,

Amita

Answers (0)