cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.code for Commerical Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

In which T.Code we post Commercial Invoice.

please help me,

thanks

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Use VF01 to post commercial invoice.

Amit

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to find the answers for your query by searching in the forum using the SEARCH option.

I am confident that you will be getting a lot of resources and answers and even more replies

which will already helped in solving the issue and also definitely they will give you broad understanding of the topic.

And also check the WIKI section of this forum there are valuable notes, configurations,etc.

check this link for wiki section.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/main

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/ERP+SD

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In general we are creating these commercial invoices by using VF01 only.You can release this one to accounting using VFX3 or by using VF02.Goto VF02,enter this invoice number.Click on release to accounting.

After this it will be posted by using F-28 T.Code.

Now the clearing document will be generated for this.

With reference to this invoice,you can create an excise invoice by using "J1IIN" T.Code.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TO create invoces

For commercial invoice : VF01

And for excise invoice :J1IIN

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I think its a very fundamental question which you can browse through sdn / help very easily. Please encourage yourself to search the forums.... sometimes you get a lot more useful info than just the answer you are looking for.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In most of the scenario Commercial invoice is Standard invoice only which we create by VF01.

But in some scenario we also say Commercial invoice to Proforma invoice.

Please specify ur requirement. So that we will be more precise.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

U cerate commercial invoice thru VF01 . Inorder to release the Billing Doc to accounting use VFX3 . Or else u can also do it thru VF02, click on the green flag above after inputting your commercial invoice nos.

Thanks

MKS