cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding sourcing application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai everyone,

i am using classic scenario.suppose i have configured in img : sourcing for product category (sourcing alwyas carried out).my question is when a user entered the particular product category in shopping cart what will happens?

1.is it goes to sourcing application

or

2. as per configuration define objects in backend system configuration :will it goes to the backend system.

can i use sourcing for product category in clssic scenario

thanks and regards

chakradhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can carry out sourcing in classic scenario.

After initial loads When u replicate the product category & the produt & the base line congfiurations.

If to product under that Product category for that respective logical system it depends upon the setting which u have done.

If u have maintained it as sourcing always carried out, then u can find the respective SC in the sourcing cockpit.

But so as to happend like i said above, u got to maintain the product category & the logical system attributes for the user who is going to sourcing for that product & the category.

A product from two different logical system under two different product hierarchy can be maintained with multiple options for sourcing.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can have sourcing active for Classic Scenario. If the Product category is defined for sourcing it lands in sourcing cockpit where the purchaser has the choice of adding values and then the resulting PO created will be a Backend PO. PO is created in backend system.

Refer the following links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/38/39d03bcf36d137e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/6d/0f343e47fd6b2ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much sapna