cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus

I have requirement that when i save the delivery in vlo1n then immediately the billing screen VF01 should appear automatically

how to do that

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Info

Through Badi call method it is working fine

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

checked the back ground there is no job running

It is a configuration setting as i have debuged the entire vlo1n program with the help of abaper

can any one guide me in this

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think in standard its possible. But you can check with ur technical consultant for any user exit.

Here is list of some of the user exits

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/sdUserexits

Automatic billing you can create by scheduling a job. but screen sequence i am not very sure.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Be precise for the above question

when i do the PGI the screen immediately should take me to the invoice screen overview inside the vf01

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the url , may be of use [automatic billing|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/automatic-billing-after-pgi-1088056]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with abapers and found that no user exits are used

how they would have done that

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

You have to ask your abaper can he modify the delivery user exit such that after saving the delivery the next screen will be of VF01. I dont have much knowledge about technicality but i guess they can modify the screen sequence.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope so this can be done

by creating program & schduling the job, system can take to the VF01 t.code after PGI is done.

Here creating program & schduling the job for taking to VFO1 t.code based on PGI.

or

If you want to run VF01 transaction in back ground once PGI is done that can be possiable by schduling the job in back ground.

Regards,

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you elaborate more on your business requirement behind this.

Its not recommended to change the standard SAP process of PGI and then perform billing exclusively either with VF01 or VF04 unless it cant be acheived in any other way.

And can you tell in a scenario where you PGI about 50 deliveries, is it better to do

1. collective billing with VF04

or

2. Each time invoke VF01 with lot of modification effort.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is done when i do the PGI they screen does the PGI saves the delviery and takes me directly to VF01 Screen overview directly where i just save the invoice

so i need to find the which batchjob is doing this and how

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

You can Check out the programs VF04 - SDBILLDL or RV60SBT1 in T-Code SM36/37. These are generally used for automatic billing creation.

Thanks,

Raja