cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Intracompany in one step

0 Kudos

Hi all, I've searched the forum for this specific answer and I havent found it. My problem is NOT about shipping data determination in the PO

At this point we run 1 step Stock transfers between plants in different company codes. Movement type used is 645 - all works great.

We are trying to implement the same concept between plants on the same company code, but without any success so far. Can this be achieved? Which movement type should be used? Any particular config needs to be considered? We are trying to use 645 with the same item category as in the intercompany case, but we are getting a "deficit in stock in transit at destination plant" error.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in schedule line NN for one step-type is 647

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Thanks for the replys. I did check the schedule line and redirected the item category so that it picked up that one. Still no luck (647 determined). I went into a sandbox and created the whole thing from scratch:

1) Copy UB into new PO type

2) Configure stock transfer (assign delivery type, checking rule, source plant). Set 1 step transfer check

3) Created STO and determined shipping tab. Created delivery and picked 647.

When posting GI for the delivery, I get "in transit deficit at destination plant". My understanding is that it's trying to post GI without success and it continues into the 101 only to find that there is no in transit stock.

Any ideas?

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the schedule line NN for the required movement type.(Hope std settings are not changed).If changed please correct it to the movement type 641 and 647.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and regards,

Atul

Edited by: Atul Dagade on May 21, 2009 4:48 PM