cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual salary calaculations for mutiple wagetypes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, I need help....We are using 2010 screeen, ANSAL, ASAL, T539J, LGMST and entering amount in IT8 for wagetype amount for work hours/period ....monthly.

we are using 3 wage types for IT0008... WT 1002 for regular salary, 1004 for winter bonus and 1005 for special bonus.

Right now, all the three wagetypes are adding up and mutiplying 12 for annual salry field (100210041005)*12.

But my requirement is instead of adding all 3 wagetypes, I just wanted regular salary to multiply by 12 for annual salary and then just add wagetype amount to annual salary...like (1002*12)10041005.

Please help, how can I acheive this...

Thanks,

SG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through standard configuration level we should not achive your expected results. For this specific requirement we have to write 3 small PCR's.

1. For multiplication wagetype purpose we have to write one PCR. All multiple wage type need to store one wage type.

2. For all addition wage types purpose we have to write one PCR. All addition wage types need to store one wage type.

3. For getting annual amount we have club above two stored wage into another wage type. This wage type is the annual value wage type.

OR

Note: You have club both Regular Payment technical wage type(/125) and Irregular Payment Technical wage type (/124) and store one wage through PCR.

Warm Regards,.

Devi.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to maintain wage types 1004 and 1005 (1) in infotype IT15 (one time payments/deductions) OR (2) in IT14(recurring payments/deductions) but set the frequency as annual.

Neo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your issue solved?

If not, think about this..

1000 Salary (This is monthly amount)

1004 Bonus1 (This is annual amount)

1005 Bonus2 (This is annual amount)

Create two more WT who amounts will be indirectly valuated from 1004 & 1005.

Using indirect valuatio module - SUMME derive 8.33% from 1004 and derive it in WT 1014 and similarly 8.33% of 1005 WT should be derived in 1015.

Then in ANSAL-ASAL , group WT 1000 , 1014 and 1015 only (so this should multiply by 12 and give you correct annual salary). Then the annual amount should as per your requirement.

So an IT0008 record will have 5 wagetypes, but for annual calculation you will use 3 WTs only.

Let me know if you have understood.

Thanks,

Amosha

Edited by: Amosha on May 22, 2009 5:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amosha....I thought about your approach of creating new WTs and use Summe...But business don't like the idea of additional WT showing on IT8 and don't want to maintain the WT value in annual amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you planning to resolve the issue...Pls share it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another option is to create a custom field in the IT0008, and the PA User exit can be programmed to save the value- WT ( 1000 x 12 + winter bonus + bonus ) in the custom field.

This will be helpful only to store the data. This cannot be used for processing the Payroll in SAP, for that you need to write PCR.

Thanks,

Amosha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why can we not think of entering the monthly amount in these fields.

Or better yet, why not do the following:

keep these bonus wage types in IT0008 only, but only as infomational purposes and change the basic salary amount in such a way that the annual salary equals to the sum of the three wage types?

Will this work?

Edited by: Cancerian on May 21, 2009 8:35 PM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u tried with the PCR ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not try with PCR. I thought it is acheivable with std config....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the payment frequency for the winter bonus and the other bonus? If it is not paid regularly, why it has to be maintained in IT0008.

Also please let me know whether Payroll is processed in SAP or in 3rd Party.

Thanks,

Amosha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont use SAP Payroll for processing and you just need the ANSAL to be updated its very simple, replace the 100% with 8.33% in the rate field for the bonus wagetypes in V_T539J.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Amosha

Former Member
0 Kudos

All three wagetypes have payment frequency same...monthly.

Payroll is not in the current phase now; but it will be through SAP most probabily...project is a 40 country huge implementation and this requirement is for JAPAN and for this I assigned 2010 screen and ANSAL. Pl provide some inputs....

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 8.33% is the best way to get the right ANSAl but when you implement payroll through SAP, you have to maintain Bonus in IT0008 with monthly amount or you have write PCR to divide it by 8.33%

or

If the bonus are paid quaterly or half yearly ,then use IT14 with payment models.

If the bonus are paid anytime use IT15.

Hope the above info is useful. Please provide the feedback ASAP.

Thanks,

Amosha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to put 8.33 in T539J table for bonus WTs, but it still multiplying 12 for annual salary.

Edited by: SAP_HR101 on May 21, 2009 4:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you given the amounts for each WT and also tell me the expected amount for Annual Salary.

Let me try in my system.

Thanks,

Amosha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am key in the amount for all the wagetypes.

For example...wagetype 1002(salary) amount 5000, WT 1005 (bonus) and 1004 amount 1000 each.

Right now, system is calculating (500010001000)*12 = 84000.

But my expected result is 5000*1210001000= 62000.

Thanks for the inputs....