cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Document Type K with negative price

0 Kudos

Hi

Please, I have the following error. I defined a sales document type ZS01 with sales document category "K - Credit memo Request".

When i create a sales order ZS01 and define price 1000 USD in PR00 condition type the price is converted to negative ( - ). I changed K for C (Order) and try again created another sales order and when I define the price 1000 USD in PR00 they no change

Why the price is changed a negative value in sales order with sales document category K?

Best Regards

Enrique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Enrique,

there are some indicators which have an influence if the values are negative or not:

1. Please check the TVAP-SHKZG in the item type (transaction VOV7)

2. If you create the credit memo request with reference to another document please check the

pricing type in the copy control.

Therefore please have a look at note 91012 and check of the pricing type is M or not.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have simulated the same scenario with the document category 'K - Credit memo request' and the PR00 plus/Minus indicator blank. I am also getting the same conversion to negative in the value.

But if I use a CR document type which has document category 'K - Credit memo request' the conversion is not happening.

It seems the reasons may be some other indicators.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Edited by: K Rajkumar on May 25, 2009 2:21 PM

Edited by: K Rajkumar on May 25, 2009 2:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just maintain your previous settings for sales document type ZS01 with sales document category "K - Credit memo Request".

Now go to V/06 & with this condition type (PR00), change in Plus / minus option,maintain as "A" ( Positive).

Best Regards,

Ankur

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. The indicator plus/minus in PR00 condition type was set in blank. I will be change it to A and try to create a order.

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly close the thread,if answered, by sharing some points also.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

There is nothing to do with the sales document category here.You can set that one to K only.

This setting is done in Condition type.

Goto V/06 T.Code or follow thw path:

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define Condition types>Maintain Condition types.

Here search for Pr00 using position option.Select that line and goto details.In Control data1 tab there is a field calles ad plus/minus.

For your case it might be set as "X".Remove that one.

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the assignment of item category in debit memo request.

Regards,

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check condition type PR00 Plus/Minus Indicator. It might be set as -.

Regards,

shahzad