cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e Recruiting-Requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Clarification on Job Posting which is part of the Requisition, What information will go to Advertising. Is the matter maintained on the job posting screen or is it possible to capture some of the fields maintianed under General job information.

I want to capture the following info in the adverts.Is it a standard feature or a bespoke job.

Salary range,

Branch,

Contract type,

Employment fraction.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Thank you for your quick response. However, my question is not answered.

I want to capture the following info in the adverts.Is it a standard feature or a bespoke job. Thannks in advance.

Salary range,

Branch,

Contract type,

Employment fraction.

vtgopalraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Which technology r u using for E-Rec implementation -BSP or WD??

I suppouse you are mentioned about the posting channel when you are saying adverts!!! If not, provide more details..

If u r using BSP's,

All the fields you had mentioned is available in the Job posting smart form view HRRCF_PUBLICATION_INT / EXT for applicants.

These fields would get automatically picked from requisition and will be available in the publication view for the candidates.

Best Regards

G Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thank you for your response and inputs, much appreciated. We are using Web dynpro's.

vtgopalraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

If you are using BSP's,

The smart forms HRRCF_PUBLICATION_INT (for internal publication) & HRRCF_PUBLICATION_EXT (for external publication) are the ones which the applicants would see in their Job search.

These smart forms in standard display information from the Job posting - Description / Basis data and some information from the requisition.

If you wish to hide / add some fields in these smart forms, you can do so by customizing a smart form with the required changes. The customized smart forms can then be integrated under

Technical settings --> User interfaces -->Settings for user interfaces with Business server pages --> Assign Parameters to parameter types.

Hope this information helps.

Best Regards

G Raj