cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache refresh never ends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I refresh the cache in PI... it always stays in the state : Cache Content is being updated...

It never ends and I'm getting some really strange behavior in Integration Builder like when I configure a configuration scenario and put a communication component for a business system, it is ok but then the setting just disapears if I switch to another business system in the graphic and comme back...

It looks like a cache problem and its driving me crazy. Its actually easier when you have an actual error rather than a never ending process.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->Please Follow the below steps for CACHE REFRESH,If these does not solve your problem contact your basis people and restart the Server.

-->In ID fro MENU->TOOLS->Click on Cache Notifications ans see the status if the cache is not updated.

then goto T-code SXI_CACHE and do the Full cache and Delta cache refresh.

-->Also check the RFC destination of type H in your PI system INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is working or not if not check the path prefix and your technical settings and logon security correct or not.

>Also do the cache refresh from PI home page ADMINISTRATION>CACHE OVERVIEW ,Do the cache refresh for IR ,ID and RWB.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member556412
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to this link

Hope its helpful

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47a7930...

and to the blog

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off

Regards,

Bhanu

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

What do you see when you go the RWB and view all components with status "All"? Run your cache connectivity test and post what you see.