Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SD Credit Mgmt: RVKRED06 Function

Program RVKRED06 was executed in the background (Check blocked credit documents).

The Overall status of credit checks (VBUK-CMGST) was changed in a standard order from 'B' (Credit check was executed, document not OK) to 'A' (Credit check was executed, document OK). In the order display, Credit status is now u2018Approvedu2019 and Overall blkd status is now u2018Not blockedu2019. This looks like the orderu2019s credit check was released.

However, no entry for this order was created in table VEPVG (Delivery Due Index).

What is the actual function of RVKRED06?

A background job, SAPMV50S (delivery create program), was executed after this to create the delivery. Since no entry was created for the order in VEPVG, no delivery was created.

Transaction VKM3 (transaction to release credit check at the sales order level) was then used on a similar order where the Overall status of credit checks (VBUK-CMGST) is 'B'. This transaction changed the status to u2018Du2019 (Document released by credit representative) and an entry for the order was created in table VEPVG.

I researched on RVKRED06 to look for possible program error but did not find any.

I looked at the code for VKM3 (program RVKRED04) and it calls function module u2018SD_ORDER_CREDIT_RELEASEu2019 while RVKRED06 does not.

I also created a sales order which passed the credit checks to compare results. Order created has Overall status of credit checks (VBUK-CMGST) of u2018A' and an entry for the order was created in table VEPVG.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question