cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

Material CFOP Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Brazil Localization, what would be the impact of maintaining the Material CFOP Category. Can we add new values in domain J_1BINDUS3 in view J_1BAONV. We are trying to add new CFOP codes which would be possible only by doing this.

I just need to know the impact of adding new values in Domain J_1BINDUS3.

rgds

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Guys Just was looking info about this and found the Oss Note applicable for OIL but the principale is the same one. I have opened a customer message asking to extend the recomendation as well for MM keep you posted with the outcome of that but meanwhile the note below offer the guideline required to do it. Also with the NOTE they make the field Release Independent.

OSS NOTE SAP Note 1395269 - BR IS Oil:

Additional material CFOP categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posted to SAP OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj, could you tell me what SAP said to you?