Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BOXI 3.1 InfoView "Logon denied: Your session is not valid or has expired"

I am trying to prefrom a single signon from my web application to the InfoView web application. I am using Visual Studio 2008 and C#. The web applications are located on different servers. The InfoView application is ASP.NET I have found several samples but they all seem to be java samples. I have the following code and when I am redirected to the InfoView web page I get the error "Logon denied: Your session is not valid or has expired". I have done similar code for the OpenDocument URL and that works but I cannot get this to work. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

// Start Code Snipit

string boxiServer = "Name of the BOXI Server";

SessionMgr sessionManager = new CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.SessionMgr();

EnterpriseSession enterpriseSession = sessionManager.Logon("User Login", "User Password", boxiServer, "secEnterprise");

string token = enterpriseSession.LogonTokenMgr.CreateLogonTokenEx("", 120, 100);

Response.Redirect(string.Format("http://BOXISERVER/InfoviewApp/Logon/Start.aspx?ivsLogonToken=", token), false);

// End Code Snipit

Former Member
replied

Regis,

Please create a new thread for your question.

Be sure to specify that language you are using, what version of Enterprise, and which Infoview you are trying to connect to.

Jason

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question