Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Conditions before saving

hermanoclaro
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We are going to develop some web pages (in .NET) that will create Sales Orders online. For this, we are going to use RFC's mapped on a Web Services server.

With this set, we need to develop some RFC's to gather information that is presented by the transaction VA01. One of these informations is the Item Conditions and Header Conditions. The Header conditions is generated from the Item Conditions, but the last is being a trouble to get.

How can I get the Item Conditions for a Sales Order without saving it first (dropping the possibility to select from KONV)?

Thank you all in advance.

-h

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can check some user exit or a enhancement point or a BADI where you can export the Xkonv or some table to memory and import it where you needed... search SCN for import and export to memory concept.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can check some user exit or a enhancement point or a BADI where you can export the Xkonv or some table to memory and import it where you needed... search SCN for import and export to memory concept.

0 Kudos

yes, as JAY mentioned, we did the same for VA01 by using user-exits......but, in our case, its Adobe and its related to prices, so, u can try the same.

thanq

Edited by: SAP ABAPer on May 20, 2009 11:06 PM

0 Kudos

Thank you J@Y, got the idea, but, I would like to ask something...

About getting the data from xkonv, inside some exit or badi, this data that I will have access has the same data of the screen?

I need the calculations too, the blue entries of the Conditions Table Control, the ones that aren't written on the database (I think they are calculated on the fly).

This is possible?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

append a new line with KSCHL and KBETR or KWERT with values you want to see.... and make sure you make changes to the correct table..

0 Kudos

Hello J@Y.

Sorry, but I don't think that I get it...

I would need these calculated rows (the ones that are shown on the transaction in blue, that don't have a condition assigned) to show on the web. I think there's no KSCHL for these rows...

Thanks!

-h

hermanoclaro
Participant
0 Kudos

People, thanks for the answers. I did some digging on the exits of this transaction (Like J@Y suggested) and found an exit where I can retrieve the internal table xkomv, but, when I run the transaction this internal table has the values in blue I need (with the ones from KONV), but from the exit, these rows aren't there...

I used the exit MV45AFZZ on the forms USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK and USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP.

Thank you!

-h

hermanoclaro
Participant
0 Kudos

It was the XKOMV table indeed, there were a point in the exit that we could retrieve the blue items.

Thanks for everyone!

-hermano