cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't see table on the datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am have issue with crystal report design when creating a new report or changing datasource from the existing one, here what I did on existing report: click on Database expert -> select DOBC -> Make new connection -> select my database, my connection was created however, when I expand the tables tree only thing I see is ADD COMMAND. I was able to change/create the datasource many time the pass. Can some one help? Thanks

eddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddy,

For the data source connection where you only see an 'Add Command' option, try logging off that server.

To log off the server, do the following:

Go to the Database tab -> select Log On or Off the server -> select the data source and choose log off.

Once you do that, create a new data source connection by doing the following:

Go to Database tab -> select Set Datasource Location -> At the bottom of screen choose Create New Connection -> ODBC -> and choose your database.

You can then re-map each field to the newly created data source.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Zack H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zack, thank you for quick replied, I have done what you discrip but I could not see any tables. So what I found was that in the report option some one had put the condition on browsing table, removing that all table were visible. onece again thank you.

Answers (0)