cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RNIF Receipt Acknowledgement not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm working on a proof of concept for 3B2PIP Advance shipment notification. I'm using 2 XI systems for this - XIS to mimic the shipper and XID to mimic the receiver.

For XIS the config scenario is - File to RNIF receiver adapter

For XID the config scenario is - RNIF sender to File.

I'm able to get this working except for the last part..where XID sends a Receipt Acknowledgement back to XIS, but XIS is not able to receive it.

Should I have a separate config scenario in XIS to accept this Receipt Ack? I though, the Receiver RNIF adapter and the Sender RNIF adapter would take care of this..apparently not.

Can somebody clarify this for me?

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same Problem as well. Please advise. The only change is that we are using the same system(for example XIS)

as both sender and Receiver. Both the scenarios are on the same URL (which is the URL of the XIS messaging system)

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello karthik,

Please advise if the is resolved, if yes how you resolved. I'm working on pip 4A3 poc and unable the ack and getting http response error 500. Also I use same client as sender and receiver.

Thanks

Ganesh.

Sent from Blackberry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

Hope this issue resolved!

If not resolved yet the configuration should as below...

Receiver CC of XIS and Sender CC of XID should have Single Action Asy request

For the receiver CC's target URL (of XIS) has to point XID's RNIF Messaging system..

Sender CC's source URL (of XID) has to point XIS's RNIF Messaging system..

Configuration of the PIP details has to be same.

Should I have a separate config scenario in XIS to accept this Receipt Ack? I though, the Receiver RNIF adapter and the Sender RNIF adapter would take care of this..apparently not.

No separate scenario required to receive receipt ack..

If still unable find the error, plz refer to the log for more information

Thanks

Harsha Paruchuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

I am working on PRoxy to RNIF interface.

We are usccessfuly positng data to RNIF server nad getting acknowledgment in PI but that acknowledment is failing.

I need your help/suggestion in implementing below design.

Once the acknowledgement is received in PI , we want it to place the ack file at FTP server.

Could you please guide the implementation steps for same.

Thanks & Rgeards,

Nida