cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform multiple pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have a really desperate client on om heals and have no idea how to get my form to work. I have a smartform that is suppose to print on two pages if the data in my loop overlaps the first page's mainwindow.

All my pages is copied from the first one (that is displaying) so the spacing or size cannot be the issue.

I changed the attributes of the pages to call the corresponding table.

(with this settings the smartform only outputs the first page)

Then i read that i should try and input a command that forces the follow up page. So i did this and it outputs the next page but then all the values and some of the windows' contents dissapear.

Can anyone please advise?

your help will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Griphen,

Try to use TABLE, which has all the windows, header , Main and footer.

So when you want to display records that will exceed to next page, insert that in MAIN window by using loop command and the one that is needed on footer pass it in footer window.

hope this may be easier.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all. I figured out what the problem was. I was using templates in my smartform. And the smartform function to go over to the next page only applies to main window if it has a table in it.

Thanx for everyones help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you give the 'NEXT' page in the First Page's general attributes and for the Next page 'NEXT' ?

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys i have tried this and it is still not working. I the second page just doesnt display at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Griphen,

The main window triggers an automatic page break as soon as the main window is full.

Regards,

Sravanthi