cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I tried generating customer analysis report for a new customer using mcta and mc+e, it says "no data exists for chosen selection" but sales has been made for same customer. What do i do? pls help

tnx

maureen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Part u2013 1

Need to Activate Statistics Groups

IMG u2013 Logistics general u2013 Logistics Information System (LIS) u2013 Logistics Data Warehouse u2013 Updating u2013 Updating Control u2013 Settings: Sales u2013 Statistics Groups

1. Maintain Statistics Groups for Customers u2013 Assign the group to the respective customer master data in the sales view of Sales area data.

2. Maintain Statistics Groups for Material - Assign ales org2 for the respective material master

3. Maintain Statistics Groups for Sales documents

4. Assign Statistics groups for each sales document type

5. Assign Statistics groups for each sales document type

6. Assign Statistics groups for each Delivery type

7. Assign Statistics groups for each Delivery item type

8. Determine billing document type relevant to statistics

Part u2013 2

Need to Assign Update Groups

IMG u2013 Logistics general u2013 Logistics Information System (LIS) u2013 Logistics Data Warehouse u2013 Updating u2013 Updating Control u2013 Settings: Sales u2013 Update Groups

1. Assign update group at item level

2. Assign update group at header level

Part-3 (just check)

IMG u2013 Sales & Distribution u2013 Sales Support (CAS) u2013 Sales Summary

You need to the require settings for the below four steps.

1. Define reporting views

2. Assign information block to view

3. Assign default view to user

4. Set document display.

Then run a sales process starting from sales order to invoice. Then execute the transactions MCTA and MC+E you will get the desired results. You will not get the past information prior to the activation of these settings.

I set the above settings in my system and its working.

Let me know if you any questions.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Tnx for the wonderful reply, i will do this tomorrow as i hv closed for the day, however, is there any way i can view the past reports befored this configuration is done, ie past customer analysis? the management need the report.

tnx guys

maureen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fpr the past data retrieving u have to refer to the table.

For sales data refer VBAK an d VBAP table.

FOr customer use KNA1, KNB1, KNVV tables.

or else u can make query for that.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your effort, but is there a way i can pull out customer analysis report done before the proper configuration is done, the mgmt need it to contain customer name, sales analysis for the given customer for a specified period.

tnx

Maureen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, there is a process where you can retrieve the past data after these activations made. However it requires some more steps to configure.

This time I canu2019t promise you but I will check and advice what are the configuration steps required to pull the historical data.

Can you please give a feedback to the answers posted.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Thanks alot for the solution profered, you promised me the config steps to enable me pull out the historical data, pls i will appretiate it asap.

Tanx

Maureen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to find the answers for your query by searching in the forum using the SEARCH option.

I am confident that you will be getting a lot of resources and answers and even more replies

which will already helped in solving the issue and also definitely they will give you broad understanding of the topic.

And also check the WIKI section of this forum there are valuable notes, configurations,etc.

check this link for wiki section.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/main

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/ERP+SD

regards